Our Core Values
We truthfully and confidently state our talents, abilities, strengths, and worthiness.
At the same time, we recognize that we still have much to learn and more ways to grow.
DRIVEN TO SOLUTION
We are motivated to remove obstacles that stand in our way of being successful.
No challenge goes unaccepted.
COMMITTED TO SERVING ONE ANOTHER
We acknowledge that to succeed, we must work together as a team.
Each member of the team is valued and has a vital role in our success.
We deliberately focus on the ongoing and self-motivated pursuit of knowledge.
FOCUSED ON CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
The customer is the most important part of our business.
We recognize that our employees are our customers and believe that customer happiness is the main driving force to our success.
THE POWER OF POWER CYCLING YOUR EQUIPMENT.
When having problems with your Internet connection, the best thing to do first is power cycle both your router and your Wisper wireless equipment.
To reset your Wisper internet connection try the following steps:
- Locate your Internet Adapter (POE), pictured below.
- Reboot your outside radio by unplugging this adapter from AC power
- Wait 60 seconds then put the power plug back in.
- If you have a router, unplug it from the power for 60 seconds.
- After 2 minutes, check your computer for Internet.
- If none of these steps resolve your issue please Contact Us.