About UsVelocity Telephone is your local Minnesota based telephone, data and Internet provider. Velocity provides high-tech communications solutions to residential and business customers along with local customer service and support.
Residential ServicesVelocity has been providing residential service since 1997. We started out as USFamily.Net providing Dial-up and DSL service to residences. Our newest solutions for broadband can provide up to 12mbps speed.
Business ServicesVelocity Business class services include Hosted
VoIP, Fiber to the premise, T1 to GIG-E Ethernet for single or multiple locations, Server Co-location, Offsite backup and Data
High Speed InternetNow with speeds up to 940 Mbps! Perfect for streaming video and connecting all of your computers, tablets, smartphones and smart TVs.
Telephone ServiceChoose between our feature rich and cost effective Voice over IP telephone service, and our Traditional Analog POTs telephone service. Both come with local Minnesota support.
E-mail with SPAM filteringOur SPAM filtering software lets you read the mail you want by blocking out 98+% of SPAM Mail.
Velocity Telephone has been servicing Residential customers since 1997! With all of our services we provide local customer service and technical support, from people right here in Minnesota. Please review our main product categories above, or check out additional services below.
Phone service plans include ala carte long distance at .039/minute
* Additional installation fee applies to Traditional POTs
Voice over IP (VoIP) telephone service uses your existing internet connection to make phone calls. An Analog Telephone Adapter (ATA) is included in this service to provide connectivity between a single traditional analog telephone or cordless telephone set and your Voice over IP telephone service. Our Voice over IP telephone service includes a web portal to manage services such as the included unified messaging voicemail, telemarketer blocking, find me / follow me, and more.
Plain Old Telephone Service (POTs) is the tried-and-true traditional copper wiring method of delivering telephone service. POTs is the regular telephone service that phone companies have been providing for years. Your POTs telephone service will include a selection of your three favorite services when ordering, such as voicemail, caller ID, call waiting caller ID, and more.
- Metro Ethernet
- AirLake Industrial Park
- Features and Benefits
- Sign up
It is brand new infrastructure using state of the art fiber optic technology bringing the fastest speeds right to your doorstep. This is not fiber to the street, or fiber to the neighborhood, we bring fiber directly into your business with no copper or coax to slow you down.
Below are maps of our main Fiber footprints. We also have tabs specific to particular areas of projects we are working on, so please explore those as well. Our Fiber footprint is continually growing and we can provide Fiber in many parts of the Twin Cities Metro area, even those not on the maps below. To find out if your business can get fiber, call 763-222-1004 or email [email protected].
Click on a map below to view a larger picture.
Eagan Fiber Map
Business High Speed InternetVelocity Telephone now offers High Speed Internet up to 940 Mbps!
speeds up to
Modem and Installation fees may apply. The maximum speed available depends on the qualification of the line. If you qualify for a speed in between those listed above the rate applied to your service is the next speed tier above your provisioned speed.
Golden Valley Fiber Map
POTs Telephone ServiceVelocity Telephone also offers Traditional POTs Telephone Service for our business customers needs. For small offices, fax machines, ATMs, Credit Card terminals and more, proven POTS Telephone Service keeps your business running. With local customer service and support from representatives right here in Minnesota!
Choose from these Bundles Service Features Price Basic Phone Basic phone line with no special features $33.99/mo. Pick 3 Phone Phone line with your choice of 3 features $35.99/mo. Pick 3 Phone w/ Unified Messaging 3 Standard Features Plus Unified Messaging (includes Voicemail, Find Me Follow Me, and Virtual Fax) $45.99/mo.
Features & Benefits
- You can assign direct inward dial (DID) numbers to each employee, fax machine, and modem in your company.
- Less time is spent routing calls to the intended recipient and more time is spent communicating with your customers.
- Provides for more efficient use of your phone systems capacity and improves call setup time (requires a PRI/T1 compatible system).
- Accommodates up to 23 lines using only one slot on your phone system
V-mail is a voicemail solution with Find Me / Follow Me and voicemail to email services.
V-fax is a fax solution which receives your inbound faxes and sends them to you as a PDF, without a fax machine.
V-fax has an outbound desktop faxing application which allows you to send a fax from any application that can print (available for Windows only).
Inter-state Long Distance Only 3.9¢ per minute
Intra-state Long Distance Only 3.9¢ per minute
Are you looking for fast, reliable web hosting?
Let USFamily.Net handle your web hosting needs!
Whether your site gets 1 hit per day, or 1000, we can help!
Email Security – Ultimate Mail Defender
Protect your business email from SPAM and Viruses with the Velocity Telephone Ultimate Mail Defender. Our SPAM filtering is 100% hosted, which means there’s no need for you to spend thousands of dollars purchasing a server. From 1 mail box to 1,000,000, we can protect your companies inboxes, and keep them clean.
Velocity Telephone is your local Minnesota voice, video, data and Internet service provider. From traditional phone service to Voice over IP, local to long distance, T-1 to GIG-E Ethernet, Velocity Telephone has the innovative solutions for your business. We develop custom solutions for businesses large and small, with multiple or single locations. We combine this with outstanding local service and support.
Velocity Telephone continues to provide Minnesota businesses unique solutions and a positive alternative to the current voice and data providers. We are founded on the principal of doing what is right for our customers, and this principal guides us in all that we do.
We would love the opportunity to work with your business. Let us provide you with solutions that will help your business grow. You can be the next company to benefit from our outstanding customer service, innovative solutions and local technical support!
Most Likely Causes
- There might be a typing error in the address.
- There should not be any spaces in the address.
- The address should be all lower case letters.
- If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.
- We may have moved the page you are looking for.
What You Can Do
- Call us at 763-222-1000 and we will be happy to help you find the file or page you are looking for.
- Email us at [email protected] and let us know what you were looking for.
- Use the navigation menu at the top of this page to find the information you want.
– Patrick Boulay, New Business Minnesota
“The reasons we enjoy the Virtual Office Phone system from Velocity is because they have reasonable pricing and are very accommodating to our needs! But, more importantly the phone system works great. It is comforting not having to worry about the system going down like the other providers we have used and their customer services is the BEST!”
– Doug Gilbertson, Avionte
“The Velocity Virtual Office has worked great. It’s a fully functional phone system without the big up-front cost. It’s given us every phone feature we were looking for. Velocity’s customer service is also excellent.”
– Tony Urdahl, FSA, Hildi Incorporated
“The Virtual Office service is everything I expected and more. The call clarity is superb. I love the simultaneous ring feature. The unified messaging is great too. Now I can be ‘in the office’ at our cabin up north. And, best of all, I love the customer service I received from Alaric, Todd, and the rest of the crew. Velocity rocks!”
– Jerry, Techcited
A referral from an existing customer is our best form of advertising. Over the years, our customers have routinely passed along our name to their friends, family members, colleagues, vendors and partners, and we could not be more appreciative. Because of that, we developed our referral program, which rewards anyone providing a referral that turns into a PAID Velocity Telephone customer.
How it works:
- Fill out the referral form on this page or contact us at: [email protected] or 763-222-1000.
- Refer any residential customer and receive a $20.00 credit on your account when they become a paying customer.
- Refer any business customer signing up for a T-1 or more and receive up to $200 cash or credit when they become a paying customer.
Welcome to the Velocity Telephone Agent Partner Program. Velocity provides the Agent Program to give opportunities to outside companies to resell and take advantage of the unique competitive nature of our products and company. We’re local. We’re independent. We build a lot of our own products. And therefore we can offer unique competitive advantages over some of the other, larger carriers. We look forward to working with you to grow your business, and ours, by working together to move the telephone and Internet industries forward.
Benefits of the Agent Program:
- Access to all of our business class solutions designed to meet your customer’s data and telephone needs.
- We are a full CLEC and ISP.
- Sell next generation technologies like Fiber to the Premise and Virtual Office (Hosted VoIP).
- Data aggregation to unify network connections across multiple carriers.
- Local and responsive customer service and support. We take care of your customers so they keep buying from you.
- We’ll provide demo equipment at cost without a monthly service charge.
- Co-branded marketing materials available. Work with our in-house marketing team to customize your own marketing materials.
- Discounted service pricing for Agents.
- Competitive and lucrative compensation structure including onetime and residual commissions.
|To apply to become a Velocity Certified Agent, please call 763-222-1000 or email [email protected]|
Click Here to access sales and support documentation
Click the image to see full size
Local Service Area
Click the image to see full size
Outstate Service Area
Click the image to see full size