Published: July 7, 2020 (12 months ago)
Established in 1999, one of the principal providers of Wireless Data communications services, SCAN RF Projects is ideally positioned to offer clients advanced custom solutions catering to individual needs. Our services portfolio ranges from Wireless Network planning, design and implementation, aggressive SLA services actively managed by our Network operations Centre (NOC) to physical infrastructure deployment (Towers, Masts, Mid-Hinge & Site Construction).
SCAN RF Projects boasts a multi-provincial service footprint with a head office in Corporate Park South, Midrand and regional offices located in Limpopo, Mpumalanga and the Northern Cape.
Differentiating us from the rest of the industry is a passion for personal service that provides the client with detailed technical insight into all services rendered. SCAN RF Projects provides solutions independently from third party networks providing us with complete control and transparency into all aspects of our network infrastructure.
SCAN RF Projects possesses both IECNS and IECS licenses allowing us to provide carrier grade network solutions spanning both metropolitan as well as rural environments. Our strategy is the provision of high availability, high capacity affordable last mile and back haul network solutions to the Mining, Industrial and Corporate Sectors.
With the companies heritage strongly rooted in the mining environment industrial solutions has always been a passion of the company.
To engineer cost effective Wireless Turnkey solutions to the Market
To be pioneering Market Leaders
Trust – Dignity – Professionalism – Loyalty
Rajant, the pioneer provider of pervasive, multi-frequency wireless solutions, changing the way the world utilizes mobile infrastructure by bringing to life agile, scalable, high-performance networks that connect the diverse environments in which they operate today.
Rajant Kinetic Mesh Technology
Rajant Kinetic Mesh networks are unique to any other offering on the market today, providing fully mobile wireless broadband connectivity that is simple, instantaneous, and fail-proof in any application—a “living” mesh solution that moves and evolves with your connectivity demands.
Through its patented Kinetic Mesh technology, Rajant brings to life an extremely agile and adaptable wireless broadband solution that thrives in today’s diverse, ubiquitously mobile environments.
How It Works
Using a combination of BreadCrumb wireless network nodes and InstaMesh routing technology, Rajant Kinetic Mesh networks employ any-node to any-node capabilities to continuously and instantaneously route data via the best available traffic path and frequency—for any number of nodes, all with extremely low overhead.
Rajant BreadCrumbs can communicate with any Wi-Fi or Ethernet-connected device to deliver low-latency, high-throughput data, voice and video applications across the meshed, self-healing network.
Kinetic Mesh networks work autonomously to provide optimal connectivity across an organization’s dynamic environment of fixed and mobile assets, delivering robust applications in real-time.
- Total Mobility: Every node in a Kinetic Mesh network can act independently and with full routing capabilities, making it a true peer-to-peer network that is completely mobile-enabled.
- Proven Resiliency: With no single point of failure and self-healing capabilities, Kinetic Mesh networks guarantee uptime of your mission-critical applications.
- Maximum Bandwidth Utilization: Kinetic Mesh networks make use of all installed radios to dynamically route wireless and wired connections over the best available links.
- Rapid Scalability: While traditional mesh networks degrade as nodes are added, Kinetic Mesh networks grow stronger with each additional node. Nodes also self-configure for easy spin-out.
- Extreme Ruggedness and Security: Born from military and mining applications, Kinetic Mesh networks are proven to withstand the harshest conditions and support AES-CCMP and TKIP encryption with configurable per-hop, per-packet authentication.
This combination of technical functionality infuses Kinetic Mesh with the adaptability, flexibility, intelligence, and mobility to help organizations across industries improve operational effectiveness, enhance quality of service, drive productivity, and generate increased ROI.