Rise Broadband is dedicated to providing reliable high-speed Internet and phone service, which enables customers to connect with the people and things they value most. In doing so, Rise helps close the digital divide by offering rural and suburban homes and businesses a competitive choice for quality, affordable service.
A Brief History:
Rise Broadband, headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, is the nation’s largest fixed wireless broadband service provider, delivering high-speed Internet and digital voice services to residential and commercial customers across 16 states. Rise Broadband’s parent company, JAB Wireless, Inc., was incorporated in 2005 and previously operated as Skybeam, Digis, T6, Prairie iNet and Rhino Communications. All names were re-branded under the Rise name in 2015.
Rise Broadband fixed
- Offers expanded broadband coverage in previously under-served and un-served areas
- Delivers Internet speeds between 3 Mbps and 1 Gbps – comparable to or exceeding DSL, cable, and fiber
- Provides households and businesses with a competitive alternative to phone, satellite and cable providers
With Rise Broadband High-Speed Internet, you can:
- Enjoy speeds faster than DSL and as fast as cable!
- Stream your favorite movies & TV shows
- Connect multiple devices with in-home WiFi
- Add UNLIMITED DATA and Avoid Data Usage Charges! Just $10/mo!
- Go Fast! Get speeds up to 25 Mbps!
- Get up to 50 Mbps for just $10 more per month (where available)
- 50% Off Installation
- Add Rise Broadband Digital Phone for $20
What Solution Fits Your Business?
Select a Business Service Level below to learn more about pricing, and quotes for fixed wireless services.
SMALL BUSINESS SERVICE is Designed for Businesses with …
- 1-10 employees
- 1-2 phone lines
ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS is Designed for Businesses with …
- 10+ employees
- 3+ phone lines
What is Ethernet Over Fixed Wireless?
Ethernet over Fixed Wireless harnesses the performance of wireless while eliminating the risks. Each installation is custom-built according to the unique signal-path conditions at your location. Even the weather is accounted for. Combined with carrier-class hardware and redundant power supplies, your Rise Broadband Enterprise Services connection is built to stay online even when the primary providers are not.