We’re all about “Easy.” That means new, robust High Speed Internet and digital phone services coupled with a live helpful “actual-person” in our customer support center. Our number-one mission is to deliver the best customer experience to your home or business.
We are a Hudson Oaks, Texas-based Internet Service Provider (ISP) delivering High Speed Internet and Voice Services throughout North Texas and Central Texas to residential, business, K-12 Education and government customers. Check out our current coverage for urban, suburban and truly rural underserved areas expanding weekly throughout our current identified markets surrounding Hudson Oaks, TX down I35 to Waco, TX and extending several counties beyond.
We believe there is much more to an internet company than just delivering cost-effective internet solutions; we believe in delivering an overall customer experience that our competitors simply cannot match.
We opened our new site in 2017. The East Parker County Chamber of Commerce was there to help our team cut the ribbon. We are proud to be a part of your growing community.
Our team is committed to providing excellent service by listening to our customers’ feedback and responding appropriately and efficiently. We are passionate, honest, accountable and local — heck, we’re your neighbors. How can’t we be?
So, we invite you to “Experience Easy.” We guarantee you’ll love our service.
Nextlink is an internet service provider delivering High Speed Internet and Voice Services throughout North Texas and Central Texas to residential, business and government customers. An Internet Service Provider using fixed wireless technology to deliver voice and data services to the under-served enterprise, commercial and residential markets of rural suburban Texas. Through integrity, accountability, passion, and a focus on success, Nextlink is a company that honors commitments, provides solutions, and strives for the highest quality of customer satisfaction.
- Committed to providing exceptional service by listening carefully and responding quickly to the needs and expectations of our customers.
- Committed to professionalism and honesty in all of our working relationships, holding ourselves accountable to the highest ethical and performance standards.
- Committed to contributing to the prosperity in the communities in which we serve.
- Committed to purchasing quality products and services with proven results.
- Committed to excellence and efficiency across our operations resulting in a cost-effective solution for our customers.
Nextlink is committed to providing:
- Dedicated High Speed Internet Access or High Speed Data Transport Only
- SIP Trunking
- PRI Handoff
- Managed and Hosted VoIP PBX and Cloud based Voice Solutions
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Design Options
- Speeds from 5MB up to 10GB Fixed Wireless or Fiber Optic
- Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Texas Owned and Operated
- Local NOC and Technician Dispatch
- Erate Consulting
- Multiple Maintenance Depots with Crash Kits
- Dedicated Account Manager and Support Team
- Proactive 24/7 service monitoring
- 24 x 7 x 365 After hours support team
To create the best of breed wireless network, Nextlink utilizes FCC licensed spectrums and network redundancy throughout our infrastructure. Nextlink offers scalable, flexible bandwidth that can be “turned up” with just one phone call. In most cases, we can have your new bandwidth up in moments.
Nextlink delivers reliable High-Speed Internet access seamlessly and securely at a cost lower than traditional providers. Nextlink can provide dedicated connectivity at the performance standard required for your business.
K-12 / Higher Ed Solutions
NextLink’s goal is to provide bandwidth and resources that meet and exceed the instructional and administrative needs of school districts. NextLink is committed to excellence in customer service and satisfaction. Our staff are experts in their field, committed to providing services and products that not only meet your needs but also your budget. We can also address and expand your funding options.
We specialize in serving rural communities and providing outstanding customer service. It is our goal to offer you responsive, competent, and excellent service. Installation time is 1 to 2 hours for Nextlink technicians to mount the equipment and to run the cabling.
K-12 Education, Higher Education, Healthcare, Retail, Government, Manufacturing, Residential & Subdivisions, Apartment Complexes, Business Parks, Banking and Financial & more.
For your Business
A Nextlink Certified IP Phone connects directly to the internet and allows access to Nextlink cloud services.
For your Home
A traditional analog phone connects to the Nextlink adapter and operates over the internet.