1. NBS has BEEN IN BUSINESS SINCE 1990. We have built new or SERVICED THOUSANDS of COMPUTERS in the area and in many other states. WE CAN CUSTOM BUILD your computer with only the components that you need.
2. NBS guarantees quality workmanship with a FAILURE RATE BELOW 8%, and a lemon rate of 0%. That’s because we allow adequate time to burn in the components after the computer has been constructed. THE INDUSTRY AVERAGE IS OVER TWICE that rate*.
3. NBS computers are not proprietary! NBS BUILDS STANDARD SYSTEMS with NAME BRAND PARTS. You will be able to UPGRADE ANYTIME you want and NOT REPLACE the entire system. And, if you move too far away and need service any shop will be able to work on an NBS system. THIS IS NOT THE CASE WITH MAIL ORDER OR MASS-RETAILER.
4. When you have a problem, we are AVAILABLE to help you through any problems ON THE PHONE, AT OUR SHOP, or ON SITE. You won’t have to spend hours on a phone call or stand in line waiting to be next. Also, we STOCK ALL MAIN COMPUTER COMPONENTS and have 24hr access to just about anything else.
5. If and when your computer needs professional service, NBS IS QUALIFIED to help you. WE HAVE THE CERTIFICATES TO PROVE IT. We even provide training and education programs starting from the basics to highly advanced technical skills. You should know that if the large computer manufacturers have to send out a technician, they would send anyone out they could find. They have solicited NBS and required no verification of any skills. Is that who you want working on your computer?
6. NBS ALSO OFFERS MANY OTHER SERVICES to our customers, including -but not limited to- NETWORKING, NBS PROPRIETARY SOFTWARE, CUSTOM SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT, WEB SITE DESIGN and HOSTING, NETWORK CABLING, and INTERNET SERVICES including ON LINE AUCTION SERVICES, and BROADBAND internet.
7. NBS never installs “craplets” and includes install disks as part of the purchase price!
We are currently transitioning our payment processor and cannot receive payments online.
Please call 309-944-8823 to pay by phone.We apologize for the inconvenience.
If you are not satisfied with an item you purchased in our store, you may return most items to a store within 30 days of the date of purchase. To ensure a refund or exchange, the returned item must be in its original packaging and condition and be accompanied by a receipt. Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase. Contact us
Collection of your Personal Information
Network Business Systems Inc. may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name. If you purchase Network Business Systems Inc. products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future, with your knowledge.
NBS uses proactive, automated alert systems as well as human observation to monitor all infrastructure systems* 24 x 7 x 365. We employ a first response team that acts within minutes of an outage. Like any electrical system, adverse weather can affect your internet service. This is generally NOT due to the actual rain, snow or wind, but to outages somewhere on the power grid. NBS employs redundant links to all of its primary POPs, but severe or violent weather which affects power (severe lighting or power outages due to downed power lines from wind or ice) can affect your internet service. Severe antenna ice accumulation has also been known to attenuate signal and affect connection quality.
WHAT CAUSES ISSUES
The #1 reason for service interruption are site issues. That means that something at your location is causing the problem. Most of the time, a simple radio reboot will fix your problem. Every customer is shown how to reboot their radio. You should do this first before calling in. It is also a good idea to put a battery backup on the power supply that runs your radio. Our radios take very little power, so the smallest battery backup you can find will do. Adding a battery has been know to correct site power problems (dirty power) and permanantly fix wireless connections.
WHAT IS INFRASTRUCTURE
*Infrastructure systems include towers, access points, bridges, servers, etc. They do NOT include the monitoring of individual Internet connections (except for some exceptions) or email accounts.
If you have an Internet issue that you cannot resolve with the information on this page, PLEASE CALL US! We do not know you are having problems unless you let us know. We will first try to resolve the problem over the phone and if we cannot, we will schedule a technician to come to your location to fix it.
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has recently defined high-speed broadband as 25 MB download and 3 MB upload. Network Business Systems is committed to meeting your needs for reliable, high-speed internet by ensuring that each of our towers is capable of meeting the FCC definition of high-speed broadband.
In addition to our regular schedule of hardware upgrades on our towers, we are making significant investments to ensure we can provide the internet bandwidth that our residential, agricultural and commercial customer need. We are leveraging our industry connections and our affiliation with the Microsoft Airband initiative to bring the best technology in the industry to our communities.
As we complete each tower upgrade and certify our broadband speeds in 2020, we will notify customers of any changes and what new plans are available. New plans for high speed packages may already be available on many of our towers, so please call to find out if they are available in your area!