Moose Lake Water & Light Commission
401 Douglas Avenue | P.O. Box 418
Moose Lake, MN 55767
Emergency Contact : (218) 485-4100 – 24 Hrs.
Call before you dig : 1-800-252-1166 or (651) 454-0002
Municipally Owned, Community Focused
Moose Lake Water and Light Commission has been municipally owned by the City of Moose Lake for almost 80 years. We proudly serve over 1,000 water and electric customers and over 400 Moose-Tec internet customers.
We are more than water and electricity. As a community owned utility plant, we are committed to our customers as well as the entire area. We strongly encourage and support business and community development to help ensure that our local economy is vibrant and growing. Our business decisions are made with the values and needs of our customers in mind.
We are proud to offer you the best service available.
Our Mission Statement
The mission of the Moose Lake Water & Light Commission is to provide reliable water and power service to our area by honest and trustworthy employees and to help enrich our community and its residents.
Keep up to date on the news here at Moose Lake Water & Light with our News Link Blog!
Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
24 Hour | (218) 485-4100 – Emergencies only after 4:30 pm
– After Hours Drop Box Available. Drop box is located in the front of the building on Douglas
Avenue by the front door.
– Credit Card / Debit Card payments accepted in the office and online [Visa & MasterCard ONLY]
– Payments may be mailed to;
Moose Lake Water & Light
P.O. Box 418
Moose Lake, MN 55767
– Cash (In person ONLY! Please DO NOT put cash in Drop Box)
– Credit Card / Debit Card [Visa, MasterCard]
– Money Order
– Automatic Payments
– Call (218) 485-4100 – 24 Hour [Emergency Only]
– Contact Us (replies will be sent during business hours)
Moose Lake Water & Light Commission holds a regular public meeting on the 3rd Wednesday of each month. The monthly meeting is held in the conference room at 412 4th Street in Moose Lake, MN and begins at 4:00 pm.
If you have comments or concerns that you would like to share with the commissioners, please call our office by the 3rd Monday of the month to be put on the agenda.
Mike Peterson | Chairperson
Steve Devine-Jelinski | Chairperson
Curtis Yort | President
(218) 485-4100 | Office 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
(218) 485-8729 | Fax Machine
(218) 485-4010 | City of Moose Lake Office
(800) 252-1166 | Call Before You Dig Information Toll Free
(651) 454-0002 | Call Before You Dig Information
Name Title E-mail
Harlan Schmeling Superintendent [email protected]
Sally Iund Office Manager [email protected]