|SPEED UP TO||PRICE P/M|
|1 Meg – FREE for the first year with upfront installation of R 3500.|
|2 Meg||R 150|
|3 Meg||R 250|
|4 Meg||R 350|
|5 Meg||R 550|
|10 Meg||R 650|
|20 Meg||R 750|
NOTE: Download speeds on Home Uncapped Packages are shaped between 16:00pm – 24:00pm.
|SPEED UP TO||PRICE P/M|
|4 Meg||R 450|
|6 Meg||R 650|
|10 Meg||R 850|
|12 Meg||R 1000|
|15 Meg||R 1100|
|20 Meg||R 1200|
|SPEED UP TO (point to multi-point)||PRICE P/M (Ex. VAT)|
|10 Meg||R 3360|
|20 Meg||R 3750|
|50 Meg||R 4870|
|100 Meg||R 6280|
- 60 Ghz link (not 5 Ghz) last mile on licensed spectrum.
- Setup Cost R6500 (equipment belongs to service provider).
- Subject to 24 month contract.
|SPEED UP TO (point to point)||PRICE P/M (Ex. VAT)|
|20 Meg||R 10250|
|50 Meg||R 11000|
|100 Meg||R 12250|
- The First Invoice will be billed after successful installation and must be paid within 5 days of invoice. Thereafter billing will be in advance payable 25 days after invoice. Payments must be made on time as failure to pay will result in suspension of links and then re-connection fees of R1000 per link will apply.
- A charge of R1500 will be levied in the event that the Physical Line of Sight Survey is successful and the service is declined by the customer.
- Please ensure that additional services are selected. A configuration fee off R500 will be levied if selected after install.
- A call-out fee of R 1 500 will be billed if the designated person/s are not available and the survey team is refused entry to complete the task Installation and monthly pricing is dependent on a confirmed solution after the completion of the physical LOS (Line of Site) Survey, and the results have been received from Planning.
- The Line of Site Survey also serves as confirmation of the cable route from the exterior of the building to a designated area inside the building.
- An additional fee will be charged to cover costs such as Extended Fibre cabling (100 metres is part of the Standard Install Fee) and in the event a Cherry Picker is required because of Health & Safety Requirements. Quotes will be submitted for authorization before an install is scheduled.
- Link sizes may not be downgraded during the term of the contract, Upgrading of Link sizes will be allowed without extending the term.
DB strength Cost Up to 08db Antenna 2.4Ghz (Extenders) R 1,200 + R 450 Installation Up to 10db Antenna 2.4Ghz R 1,700 + R 450 Installation Up to 16db Antenna 2.4Ghz R 2,700 + R 450 Installation Up to 24db Antenna 2.4Ghz R 3,500 + R 450 Installation
Out of range sites / clients will be designed on a 5 Ghz range instead of 2,4gh. Costing and pricing to be determined on Location to high site and calculated individually.
air-d530_R6285 air-d530lw_R7185 air-g216_R3163 air-g220_R3850 bra-tl_R461 bra-ts_R270 coach_R5.13 fly-1_R35 lbe-523_R3800 loco-m2_R2220 nbe-213_R4020 nbe-516_R3680 nbe-519_R4870 pbe-218_R4330 pbe-522_R4280 pbe-525_R55110 pbe-529_R11270 picom2_R4280 poe-24F_R410 rj-45_R6.70 s108_R380 tube-1m_R210 tube-3m_R630 uap-iw_R2820 uap-lr_R4870 uap-o2_R7440 uap-pro_R10240 usg_R4770 uvc-dome_R6820 uvc_R8190 w311u_R430 w-a301_R940 w-fh-303_R1050 w-fh-305_R1110 w-o3_R1690 w-uh150_R495 wh302a_R1650
T&CPLEASE NOTE: Without Prejudice:
- We do not have SLA for gamers on our wireless network. Gaming is at client own peril
- Seeding on torrents affect download speed, Torrents is not prioritized on our network
- We reset / reboot routers at least twice a day in order to run a reasonable contentious service, meaning that the service do not run 24 hours 7 days a week… you will experience minimal down time normally scheduled after peak.
- Our operation is prepaid per Calendar month (e.g. if a client’s activation date is on the 25th day of the month, it will expire at 00:01 am (midnight) on the 25th day of the following month irrespective if the month have 28, 29, 30 or 31 days).
- In High-Risk areas we will now and then experience minimal unscheduled down time if/when cables are stolen and backup batteries have run dry or stolen.
- There’s no warranty on quality of services to clients connecting on an adhoc basis to our network (which includes extenders whether supplied by us or not).
- we reserve the right to discontinue support to a client/site if they have discontinued a connective service for more 3 months or more.
- we reserve the right to remove an access point facing towards a client if they have not made use of our service within a period of 3 months.
- There’s no warranty on quality of services on equipment installed and setup by clients connecting to our network.
- Up-to in terms of uncapped /shaped means; that at that specific connecting site, a dedicated amount of speed is supplied. The speed would be a sharing pool of 1:10 dependent on speed supplied, e.g:
- If 20 megs speed is supplied to a repeater and 10 users connect thereto… During a peak of 10 users on the same package… say 4 megs… then 20 megs will be divided equally by 10 users. This is auto shaping the clients in terms of being fair to all users.
- As the different clients finish with their needs, the remaining clients speed automatically increase.
- During the general network peak a percentage of throughput to clients, depending on their package, gets shaped according to policies which can be up to 25% throttling.
- Uncapped and unshaped means whatever speed there is up to the package taken… on the same terms as 1 above… without throttling policy.
- High latency can occur when many clients accesses the internet / network or various servers at the same time, such experiences can have a negative effect on gamers, and high latency is normally, but not necessarily bound to peak times. Priority is given to email and normal browsing in general.
- We do have a call-out fee subject to change without notice servicing and realignment of equipment (which can be waivered if the call-out service is due to Megamax cause or fault)
- We do not give life time Guarantee or Warrantees (Maximum 12 months – see below)
- We do have a one-year warrantee on equipment installed by ourselves which can include swop out if needed within the first six months of installation
- We do have a 7-day cool-off period
- We are not liable for any damages caused by our installation as instructed and or agreed by yourself and or the removal of equipment as per client request
- Our Guarantee only covers external equipment supplied by us, and not 3rd party internal extenders and Wi-Fi routers
- Wireless Technology works on condition that there is Line of Sight (LOS)
- There is no Guarantee on any wireless system / equipment in terms of after successful installation and commissioning of equipment and confirmed working within the first 7 days and based on following:
- Frequency Noise Pollution (Which can change without warning) caused by own or neighboring Microwaves, stoves, fridges, electronic equipment, overhead cables etc.
- Acts of God (wind / storm blowing antenna out of positioning, lighting, rain, plant growth etc.) (You are advised to install a surge protector on your own behalf or to trim tree foliage in the way of LOS or advice municipality to fell / trim tree on your own behalf for whatever valid reason)
- Building construction completed in front of client obscuring LOS after commissioning of system.
- We have no SLA, and are not liable for any downtime incurred by client or losses occurred due to downtime.
- Any technician call-out requested by a client is at the cost of R650 which excludes cost of mechanical faults not under warrentee.
- We vigorously block all pornography sites to promote safe viewing for kids.
- All non-premium packages subject fair-usage daily and/or monthly limit, please inquire.
- All packages listed on this website are uncapped and are shaped during peak hours.
- Before an installation takes place, clients are to read/download the Terms & Conditions of Subscription