High-Speed Internet with Hometown Service……… That’s Hudson Valley Wireless.
Here’s what you get with FREEDOM SELECT
Hudson Valley Wireless is a Broadband company and does not offer a competing cable TV lineup. Our network is optimized to provide our consumers with a choice of their Video and VoIP providers. Watch your favorite shows and movies from all the major Over The Top (OTT) providers (Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, SLING, YouTube TV and more)
Work from home? No problem…..Our advanced QoE provides reliable connections to GoToMeeting, Zoom, Office 365 and more.
FREEDOM SELECT is simple……………FAST and RELIABLE Internet Access combined with Extraordinary Customer Care
Hudson Valley Wireless focuses on providing Broadband Internet Access to Unserved and Underserved communities.
Many cable companies may require 35-homes per linear mile and many rural communities do not have the population density to deploy wireline facilities.
Fixed-Wireless technology allows us to beam services overhead and provide affordable access to homes and business.
The lack of access creates a Digital Divide (those who have ready access to computers and the Internet, and those who do not) putting these areas a socio-economic disadvantage.
Investments in broadband infrastructure strengthen regional economies by improving skills, competitiveness, and service delivery, thus enhancing the local business environment. Broadband today is as vital as electrification was in the 1930’s.
Benefits of Broadband
- Education – Bring dynamic resources into the classroom while enabling seamless communication and partnering among teachers, students and parents.
- Health Care – Create shared services that reduce operating costs and provide patients with a broader spectrum of enhanced services, including remote diagnostics, administration, scheduling, and electronic patient records.
- Public Safety and Emergency Response – Rapidly connecting response teams with vital information improves coordinated, timely reaction to accidents and disasters. Citizens also benefit by gaining access to the information and tools they need to make decisions and seek support.
- Citizen and Social Services – Online services improve service reach and quality, save valuable time and public money while improving overall efficiency through services like smart grid technology and platforms to communicate and collaborate.
- Economic and Workforce Development – Improve productivity and competitiveness through broadband new business practices and models which increase revenues, reduce costs and improve customer service. Being online allows businesses to be anywhere and serve customers everywhere.
- Regional Development – Attract, retain and grow innovative businesses, allowing the local economy to become more diverse and resistant to economic shocks, as well as provide well-paying, high-quality jobs.