We offer fixed wireless broadband Internet services, providing an affordable, outstanding user experience. Howard’s HighSpeed empowers the user to personalize their broadband Internet solution – no bundles, and no Internet data limits!
Howard’s HighSpeed offer broadband Internet services to a majority of the residents in Southwest Iowa broadband network, complements Howard’s Electronics and increases the broadband coverage in the territory.
Howard’s HighSpeed Inc is the first fixed wireless broadband Service Provider Company in America created exclusively for the advancement, management, and deployment of affordable wireless broadband Internet services in rural and underserved communities throughout America.
SITE SURVEY AND INSTALLATION
SITE SURVEY IS ALWAYS FREE AND BASIC INSTALLATION STARTS AT JUST
We’ll prepare a site survey recommendation cost-based on optimum antenna placement
including required hardware.
Here’s how the process works.
- We start with a ‘site survey’ to determine if we are able to deliver the service to
your home or business.
- Our $99.95 Standard Professional Installation : includes installation of our
Subscriber Module antenna and bringing a Cat5e Ethernet wire into your home at a
location you designate. We’ll also make a connection to a single PC, Laptop or
MANAGED ROUTER OPTION
- Our managed router is required for your service. It has wifi and will be replaced free of charge if it ever fails. ($4.95/mo)
- As an optional add-on, you can use the CLEARVIEW 20/20 service of our managed router to do advanced things like block and unblock your kids, see usage of each device, throttle devices to slower speeds, and much more. (Additional $9.95/mo)
- You don’t need your own router, but you can connect it to our managed router if you wish. You must disable its 5G wireless, however, because it can and will conflict with your service.
Howard’s Electronics is expanding services in Mills County after 35 years of business!
We can now provide TRUE, reliable high-speed broadband internet to your home or business. Mills County desires and deserves these internet services. Howard’s HighSpeed has a great history of service, reliability, and the most reasonable rates across Southwest Iowa!