Our business phone service provides great low call rates on your standard telephone service.
When you transfer your phone to us, you get to keep your current number and services.
† Flagfall applies
Example: A two minute standard national call is free and included within the cost of the service.
The following policies form part of the agreement with us when you purchase a service from us:
- Appointment of Authorised Representitive of Advocate
- Business Terms
- Complaints Handling Policy
- Copyright Infringement Policy
- Critical Information Summaries
- Disability Assistance Policy
- Financial Hardship Policy
- Security Policy
- Spend Management Tools Policy
- Usage Management Information
Critical Information Summaries
You can read important consumer information about each of our plans:
Q. Who is Dare Telecom?
A. We’re an Australian service provider that has been in business for 8 years since 2012.
Q. Have you bought any businesses?
A. Yes, in 2017, we purchased the customer base of MyFibre, Rivertel and Locall Australis.
Q. When I configure my router to connect to the NBN, what do I need to do?
A. The configuration depends on the type of NBN service you have. They are as follows:
- – NFAS: Fibre to the Premisis – PPPoE over Ethernet to the UNI-D port of the NBN NTD box.
- – NWAS: Fixed Wireless – PPPoE over Ethernet to the UNI-D port of the NBN NTD box.
- – NCAS: Fibre to the Node – PPPoE over Ethernet with 802.1q VLAN 100 over VDSL to the telephone socket.
- – NHAS: HFC cable – PPPoE over Ethernet with 802.1q VLAN 100 to the UNI-D port of the NBN NTD box.
Q. What is the outbound email server?
We provide registration services for business customers requiring a trusted Australian .com.au and .net.au domain names. To check the availability of a domain name, enter it (without the proceeding www) below.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 250 157.
Welcome Rivertel Customers
Pursuant to a deed of sale dated 21 July 2017 and nomination dated 25 July 2017, Dare Telecom Pty Ltd (“Dare Telecom”) has acquired the assets of Rivertel Pty Ltd (‘in liquidation’) (“Rivertel”).
We give notice that pursuant to that deed, Rivertel has assigned all rights, title and interest in the contract between you and Rivertel to Dare Telecom pursuant to clause 27 of the Rivertel Standard Form of Agreement.
No aspect of your invoices, account management or service delivery will change with our acquisition as we use the same suppliers and we will not be performing a transfer of your service. However, you must ensure that you make payments to Dare Telecom and not Rivertel from now onwards.
The only change is we have enhanced customer support hours and availability from our staff in Sydney and Melbourne. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 250 157.