The five personal email accounts that you will receive as part of your 3 Rivers Internet service are easy to use and fully functional.
3 Rivers Communications provides FREE Barracuda e-mail spam and virus protection to ALL of our Internet e-mail customers. This service is built-in to our e-mail server, and requires no action on your part. Barracuda automatically notifies you via e-mail when it has quarantined spam or potentially dangerous e-mail, which you can access with a username and password.
Default security settings in Barracuda are sufficient in most instances. However, these settings are easily changed by following on-line instructions at the link below.
-Sending limit size is 20MB when using an email client such as Outlook or Thunderbird
-Sending limit size is 10MB when using 3 Rivers Webmail
If you have questions, please call a 3 Rivers customer service representative at 467-2535 or 1-800-796-4567
All 3 Rivers customers have access to 3 Rivers SmartHub, an easy, convenient way to view and pay your 3 Rivers local telephone, 3 Rivers long distance and 3 Rivers Internet bill from the privacy of your own home. 3 Rivers SmartHub accepts credit card, debit card and bank electronic funds transfers for payment.
We know there’s more to great service than just allowing you uninterrupted access to the Internet. That’s why we offer all of our Internet subscribers our Internet e-newsletter, which provides valuable tools and resources to enhance your Internet experience.
To sign up , send an email to [email protected] with “e-newsletter” in the subject line from the email address to which you want the newsletter sent. We’ll put you on the list!
A very useful online magazine, published quarterly, that provides information to help you get the most from your Internet experience. Each issue includes topics ranging from “How To’s” on the Internet, computer tweaks and fixes, and general web surfing fun. Tutorials by Website Compass–fast and easy resources for the novice and experienced alike. Visit the “Tutorials” section to see archived articles, which will help you with your online browsing and email.
Local Voice Service
3 Rivers provides traditional local exchange telephone service as well as digital voice service to residential and business customers. We also offer long-distance and more than twenty calling features from voice mail to caller ID on call waiting.
When you sign up for service, you become a member of 3 Rivers Telephone Cooperative, Inc. This means you actually own a piece of the company and become eligible to participate in distribution of any profits through capital credits.
Please call 3 Rivers at 467-2535 or 800-796-4567 for local monthly rates for residential and business customers.
Visit our Subscriber Information section for ordering, repair, and other questions.
3 Rivers has Long Distance calling plan options ranging from “bucket of minutes” to reduced cost-per-minute plans. Click here for more information.
What is Digital Voice?
All modern telecommunications networks use digital transmission to move the sound of your voice across a nationwide – or global – network. Digital signals are far more reliable, efficient and secure and are used universally by all telecommunications companies. This is the case for your cell phone, your 3 Rivers phone calls and even your television, and has been for more than a decade. Read more…
3 Rivers Service Areas/Extended Area Service (EAS)
3 Rivers is the local telephone provider in 26 exchanges, and also provides service in Conrad and Shelby, plus limited service in Great Falls.
3 Rivers cooperative members are now part of 3 Rivers’ Extended Area Service (EAS) with the capability to call from one 3 Rivers exchange to any other 3 Rivers exchange without having to dial 406 and without incurring toll charges. (Does not include Conrad, Shelby or Great Falls.)
For more information, including a map and list of all 3 Rivers exchanges included in this new service, click here.
3 Rivers Communications is dedicated to helping you get the most out of your business phone and Internet systems.
We offer the following services, with support from our experienced sales staff.
- Consultative analysis of existing services, including:
– Digital Voice Service
– Internet–up to 1 Gbps available in many areas. Call for details.
– Phone Systems
– Long Distance
– Cloud Services
- Solutions tailored to fit present and future needs.
- A complete understanding of communications requirements to assist local businesses competing with regional or national companies.
As a local Montana company,
3 Rivers is uniquely positioned to provide the following:
- We offer an excellent understanding of your market area and dedication to providing the best service available.
- We work with you on your long-range planning so that the communications equipment and services we provide meet your business strategies for long-term success.
- We will assign a customer liaison to your account, if appropriate, to ensure timely completion of critical and complex projects.
- We provide the stability of a company that has been in the industry for decades.
3 Rivers Conference Bridge telephone service can help you can reduce travel expenses and improve productivity while meeting anytime from practically anywhere! Our Conference Bridge is a cost-effective alternative to face-to-face meetings with off-premise employees, suppliers, customers—anyone you do business with and for!
One Time Use
• $18 set up fee
• $10 per day
After initial set up by 3 Rivers, you will be able to use the conference bridge at any time (for a 24-hour period after set up)–just dial the conferencing telephone number provided by 3 Rivers and identify yourself by dialing participant code (also provided by 3 Rivers). Participants join the same way. Bridge participant code will be deactivated 24 hours after set-up.
• $18 one-time set up fee
• $30 unlimited monthly use
After initial set up by 3 Rivers, you will be able to use the conference bridge at any time–just dial the conferencing telephone number provided by 3 Rivers and identify yourself by dialing your moderator code (also provided by 3 Rivers).
Participants can join your conference by dialing the conferencing telephone number you provide them and then dialing the participant code provided by 3 Rivers for you to give to participants.
3 Rivers Conference Bridge features controlled by moderator
• Check details of who is currently in the conference.
• Control whether announcements are played when participants join or leave the call.
• Mute your phone so that you are not heard in the conference, mute participants’ phones so that you are the only speaker, and unmute phones as required.
• Change the volume level at which each participant’s phone is played into the conference, to balance the sound levels between different speakers.
• Lock the conference so that no further participants can join.
• Start or stop recording of the conference (storage space is limited).
• Call conference participants to invite them into the conference; this is known as outdial. You do not need to do this if a participant has the participant code and will dial in.
• Remove a participant from the conference.
• Exit the conference but leave it running so the participants can continue talking to each other (for example if you need to change to a different telephone line). This is known as soft exit.
• End the conference.
Contact a 3 Rivers Customer Service and Sales Representative to get started.
Fairfield (local) 467-2535 • 1 800-796-4567
Internet Technical Support
If you experience problems with your Internet connection, please call our free Technicial Support staff to help identify and solve the problem. Technical Support is available by calling 1-800-796-4567, 24-hours a day, 7-days a week.
Home Wi-Fi Basics
Nearly every device that connects to the Internet in your home today does so using Wi-Fi. Everything from tablets to refrigerators to TVs are Wi-Fi-enabled. Find troubleshooting tips and more here. Read more